iNET provides Milwaukee with the fastest 3D rendering computers for the best price. Some rendering engines are more dependent on CPU and others on GPU. This means that some software relies on the processor, others the graphics card. Let us know what you’ll be using, and we’ll make sure your custom PC can do the job. Your new workstation will be faster than any other computer you’ve ever used. Tell our techs your preferred 3D modeling software:
- 3ds Max
- Cinema 4D
Then our techs will spec out the best PC parts for 3D rendering:
- Latest CPU - Intel i9 9900X
- High-end graphics card (GPU) - GTX 1060, GTX 1070, GTX 1080, RTX 2080
- Professional usage GPU - NVIDIA K2200
- Solid state drive (SSD)
- DDR3 & DDR4 RAM
- 1080p & 4K monitors
- High air-flow towers - specific for user application
iNET knows you shouldn’t have to gouge your wallet just to get a fast, powerful, power-efficient custom PC. Architects, artists and animators throughout Milwaukee can save time with a workstation optimized for 3D rendering.
Contact for Computer Services
PC Processors for 3D Rendering
Most 3D modeling software comes with built-in CPU rendering engines. High-speed CPU cores are great for active, in-program work, while high core-count is better for fast renders. The iNET techs can set up your cores to clock higher, forcing your processor to work more efficiently.
As GPU rendering becomes more popular, we can configure your PC to work well with your favorite render engine, including:
Why iNET 3D Rendering Computers are Better
- Sleeker and Faster: Mass-produced PCs weigh you down with needless bloatware. Freed up disk space means your software opens instantly and programs won’t crash.
- It’s Your PC: You have the final say on what goes into your PC. If you know exactly what processor and case you want, we’ll get those parts for you. If you don’t want to deal with the details, iNET’s techs will pick the best parts and software based on your needs.
- Milwaukee’s Best Computer Warranties: All our custom desktops get three year parts and labor warranties. All laptops get one year warranties, twice the length of industry competitors.
- Always In Touch: When you call iNET you won’t be redirected to an oversea call center or be forced to wait an hour to talk to a human being. In two rings of the phone or less, you’ll be speaking to a PC professional, someone who assembles and repairs custom computers like yours day-in and day-out.
- Live, Local Tech Support: iNET offers unmatched IT support to the Milwaukee area. With us you’ll never have to ship your computer off in a box to get it serviced out-of-state; our in-house technicians normally turn around even major repair jobs in less than 4 business days.