If you already know what hard drive, RAM, CPU, and graphics card you want, we’ll assemble your PC to your exact specifications. The parts you want, assembled into a day trading beast. Or, if you just want a killer stock-trading PC but don’t know where to start, we’ve got you covered. Our expert techs will select the ideal components to give you the best setup for fast trading on the stock market.
Best PC components for day trading
Your custom PC design starts with the computer parts that are best suited for fast-paced day trading. A good desktop for buying and selling stocks needs:
- High-speed RAM (Random Access Memory). To quickly view all your data and swoop in for split-second deals, day traders should have at least 8 GB of RAM (16 GB is preferred).
- A fast processor (CPU). Your CPU will also help determine how many programs and processes your PC can handle at once. A stock trader’s desktop should have a CPU speed of at least 2.8 GHz.
- Ergonomic mouse and keyboard. These are a must for any job which uses a computer for most of the day. iNET will recommend a mouse and keyboard based on where and how you do your trading.
- An affordable graphics card. If you have a one-or-two-monitor setup, a graphics card with 2 GB of RAM and a good ROP (Render Output Unit) is probably fine. If you’re using more than two monitors, get 4 GB or more in your graphics card memory.
To sum up: You’ll want 8 to 16 GB for RAM, at least 2.8 GHz for CPU speed, good peripherals, and at least 2 GB for graphics card memory.
Day Trading Setup: Best Monitors & Accessories
The number of monitors at your workstation depends on your preference. If you like to juggle a lot of charts and data at once, more monitors can help. If you’d rather focus on a smaller amount of information, you don’t need too many screens. Your monitors’ resolution DOES matter though. Day trading requires you to analyze a lot of information quickly, and if that info is blurry or pixelated… good luck. Good stock trading monitors should have a resolution of 1080p or better. iNET will help you balance affordability with image quality and flexibility for viewing angle. Check out our computer accessories for more details.
Lenovo laptops for stock trading
If you’re looking for a more mobile system for day trading, a powerful laptop is a great choice. A Lenovo laptop with a solid state drive, a dual-core processor, 8-GB RAM, and a 2-GB graphics card should do the trick.
Contact iNET PC and our techs will help you select the perfect Lenovo laptop for your on-the-go stock trading.
Software & Data Transfers
If you’d like to keep the programs and files from your old computer on your new PC, just let us know. We’ll clone your data from your previous system while building or configuring your new desktop or laptop.
Or if you’re starting from scratch, we can load any software you have keys or disks for onto your new laptop so you don’t have to waste time with installation. Your iNET computer will be ready to use from the instant our techs hand it off in our Waukesha PC store.
Why iNET day trading computers are better
- Sleeker & Faster: Mass-produced PCs can be clogged with needless bloatware. If you don’t need it, we don’t load it. Plenty of free disk space means fast multitasking capabilities for high-speed trading.
- Only the Components You Want: You have the final say on your PC’s parts. If you know exactly what CPU and graphics card you want, we’ll get those parts for you. Or if you don’t want to deal with the details, iNET’s techs will select the best parts, based on your needs.
- Milwaukee’s Best Computer Warranties: All our custom desktop PCs get 3-year parts-and-labor warranties. All laptops get 1-year warranties, twice the length of industry competitors. And all our computers have life-long phone tech support, at no cost.
- Immediate Responses: When you call iNET for tech support, you won’t be redirected to an overseas call center and put on hold for an hour. In two rings of the phone or less, you’ll be talking with an IT expert – someone who builds and repairs custom PCs like yours day-in and day-out.
- Live, Local Tech Support: iNET offers unmatched IT support to the Milwaukee area. You don’t have to ship your computer off in a box to get it serviced out-of-state; our in-house IT technicians can typically finish even big repair jobs in 4-6 business days.
|Graphic card brands for your iNET desktop|
|Nvidia graphics card brands
||AMD graphics card brands
||Nvidia & AMD brands
Contact the custom computer experts at iNET PC to get the best price in Milwaukee on a gaming PC