Customized Desktop Computers for Software Design & Coding
iNET-PC builds custom computers for Southeastern Wisconsin and will create the perfect PC for programmers, software engineers and coding hobbyists.
You can choose the specific parts and specs you want in your PC – hard drive, RAM, CPU, and graphics card – everything. We’ll assemble your desktop exactly how you want it.
Or, if you want a great PC for programming but don’t have time to do all the research, leave it to us! Our techs will choose the perfect components and give you the best setup for software engineering and development.
Best PC Build for Coding & Programming
Your custom PC design starts with the strategic selection of the right parts.
- Processors (CPUs). If you’re running or compiling your code on your PC, your CPU will determine a good portion of your work rate. Programmers working on complex projects need their PCs to have strong processors. A couple excellent CPU options: the AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Processor or the Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8400 Processor.
- RAM (Random Access Memory). For code execution/testing and program multitasking, you’ll want at least 8 GB of RAM, preferably 16 GB.
- SSD (Solid State Drive). Many programmers prefer a good SSD over a HDD (Hard Disk Drive) for safer and faster memory access.
- Graphics Card. For if you want your programming desktop to double as a gaming PC for relaxation on your downtime. Let us know if you plan to use your programming PC for Overwatch, Fortnite or other titles! We love making powerhouse PCs for gamers.
Your desktops’ components also determine the cost. Let us know your budget and we’ll help you find the right parts and the right price.
Whether you’re a veteran software designer in Milwaukee or a young coder just getting started in Madison, we’ll build the exact desktop you need.
Lenovo Laptops for Software Engineers
If you want a more mobile system for your software development work, iNET has a wide range of Lenovo laptops for sale. Our techs can help you find the best one for your work and your budget. When selecting your laptop, be sure to think about screen size. Long hours of programming can strain your eyes – especially if the screen is too small. Talk with our techs about how you typically code and we’ll recommend a model that best supports your health and productivity.
Contact iNET PC to consult with our techs and get your perfect developer’s laptop.
Software & Data Transfers
If you’d like to keep the programs and files from your old computer on your new PC, just let us know. We’ll clone your data from your previous system while building or configuring your new desktop or laptop.
Or if you’re starting from scratch, we can load any software you have keys or disks for onto your new laptop so you don’t have to waste time with installation. Your iNET computer will be ready to use from the instant our techs hand it off in our Waukesha PC store.
Why iNET’s Customized Coding Computers are Better
- Sleeker & Faster: Mass-produced PCs often arrive already loaded with needless bloatware. We won’t add extra programs (and costs) that you don’t want. Plenty of free space on your drive means fast multitasking capabilities for smooth usability.
- Only the Components You Want: The PC parts we use are up to you. If you know which CPU and SSD you want, we’ll use those. Or if you want us to handle the selection, iNET’s techs will choose the best components for your software programming beast.
- Milwaukee’s Best Computer Warranties: All of our custom desktops come with a 3-year parts-and-labor warranty. Laptops have 1-year warranties, which is twice the length of industry competitors. And all our computers have free tech support via phone, for the whole life of the machine.
- Immediate Responses: If you call iNET for tech support, you won’t be shuffled off to a distant call center and put on hold for an eternity. Within two rings of the phone or less, you’ll be connected with an iNET IT expert – a tech who builds and repairs custom PCs day-in and day-out.
- Live, Local Tech Support: iNET offers the best IT support in the Milwaukee area. No need to ship your computer out-of-state to get it serviced; our local IT technicians can typically finish even hefty repair jobs in just 4-6 business days.
Contact iNET PC to get the best desktops and laptops for software designers in Milwaukee and Southeastern WI.