Custom Configurations for Graphic Design PCs
The tech team at iNET has the experience, tools and parts to assemble a custom PC capable of handling any graphic design programs thrown at it. Your iNET computer will be built to handle any graphic design software, including:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Cinema 4D
- Affinity Designer
- Xara Designer Pro
PC Processors for Graphics Rendering
Graphic design software often puts a lot of stress on the CPU. Avoid long rendering times or programs crashing with a processor that runs upwards of 2 Ghz. A good GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is crucial to providing your clients with better quality images. iNET will help you choose the graphics card that makes your computer’s visuals focused and vibrant. See your projects in striking resolution with a top-end desktop monitor. For ultimate image quality, consider an IPS (In-Plane Switching) or VA (Vertical Alignment) monitor to ensure colors are accurate, images clear, and contrasts sharp.
While 3D renders add amazing dimension and depth to your designs, it also creates a lot of work for your processors. Don’t wait for minutes tapping your fingers as Cinema 4D launches or a Blender model renders. The computer techs at iNET know how to spec out the best PC parts for graphic design and rendering.
Why iNET Graphic Design Computers are Better
- Sleeker and Faster: Mass-produced PCs weigh you down with needless bloatware. Freed up disk space means your software will open instantly and your graphics will render fast.
- It’s Your PC: You have the final say on what goes into your PC. If you know exactly what processor and case you want, we’ll get those parts for you. If you don’t want to deal with the details, iNET’s techs will pick the best parts and software based on your needs.
- Milwaukee’s Best Computer Warranties: All our custom desktops get three year parts and labor warranties. All laptops get one year warranties, twice the length of industry competitors.
- Immediate Assistance: When you call iNET you won’t be redirected to an oversea call center or be forced to wait an hour to talk to a human being. In two rings of the phone or less, you’ll be speaking to a PC professional, someone who assembles and repairs custom computers like yours day-in and day-out.
- Live, Local Tech Support: iNET offers unmatched IT support to the Milwaukee area. With us you’ll never have to ship your computer off in a box to get it serviced out-of-state; our in-house technicians normally turn around even major repair jobs in under 4 business days.
Contact the custom computer experts at iNET PC to get the best price in Milwaukee on a graphic design PC.