Custom PC Builds for Gaming
Experience the full potential of your favorite games with higher fps, better graphics, and smoother gameplay when we build you a custom PC. iNET has the know-how to make the most powerful gaming machine you’ve ever seen at a reasonable price. The computers we build for our customers have the best graphics cards/video cards, processors and motherboards. Each part is picked individually to make your PC as fast and efficient as possible.
Aftermarket Parts for Custom Gaming PCs:
- High-end graphics card (GPU) – RTX 2080, GTX 1660, GTX 1070, GTX 1080
- Latest CPU - Intel i9-9900K
- Solid state drive - Samsung (popular choice)
- High air-flow tower - per specific user application
- DDR3 & DDR4 RAM
- 4k monitors
You have the final word in what parts your PC gets; if you want liquid cooling, you get liquid cooling. Want a specific case to house your new gaming behemoth? You got it. Want to be the best at Overwatch, PUBG, League of Legends & Fortnite? Tell us what games you play and our tech experts will whip up the perfect combination of parts to bring you the best gaming rig on the market. Our techs will help you choose the right monitor and can even customize your setup for VR gaming.
Popular games we customize systems for:
View More Games
Contact for Computer Services
Gaming PCs & Playing on Cloud Servers
Live streaming gameplay has become a huge part of the gaming community. We can optimize your laptop to include remote access software. We can hook you up with the right graphics card to stream PC games to your other devices. Just tell us your preferred remote access software:
We can get your PC set up with Player.me, Streamlabs OBS, XSplit, or another broadcasting application so that you can live stream on Twitch.
Cloud gaming outsources the work it takes to run a game to other servers. While this is a budget-friendly option for casual gamers, it offers several disadvantages. If you want serious gameplay, a custom gaming computer setup is still necessary. Here’s a few reasons to keep gaming directly on your own system:
- Cloud gaming wastes tons of bandwidth
- Gaming on the Cloud means you’ll lag at least a few frames, even with the world’s best Internet speeds
- Cloud gaming introduces extra latency on multi-player games
- Mods aren’t possible on the Cloud
- When the server gets taken down, your entire game collection is erased
iNET’s PC builders will get you the best gaming CPU so you can use your own system to run your games. No lag, no frustration.
Why iNET Gaming Computers are Better
- Sleeker and Faster: Mass-produced PCs weigh you down with needless bloatware. Freed up disk space means fast, efficient gaming capabilities.
- It’s Your PC: You have the final say on what goes into your PC. If you know exactly what processor and case you want, we’ll get those parts for you. If you don’t want to deal with the details, iNET’s techs will pick the best parts and software based on your needs.
- Milwaukee’s Best Computer Warranties: All our custom desktops get three-year parts and labor warranties. All laptops get one-year warranties, twice the length of industry competitors.
- Immediate Responses: When you call iNET you won’t be redirected to an oversea call center or be forced to wait an hour to talk to a human being. In two rings of the phone or less, you’ll be speaking to a PC professional, someone who assembles and repairs custom computers like yours day-in and day-out.
- Live, Local Tech Support: iNET offers unmatched IT support to the Milwaukee area. With us you’ll never have to ship your computer off in a box to get it serviced out-of-state; our in-house technicians normally turn around even major repair jobs in under 4 business days.
Contact the custom computer experts at iNET-PC to get the best price in Milwaukee on a gaming PC.