If you’re looking to get into streaming, iNET-PC can help. We can hook you up with the right graphics card to stream PC games to your other devices. Just tell us your preferred remote access software:
We can get your PC set up with Player.me, Streamlabs OBS, XSplit, or another broadcasting application so that you can live stream on Twitch.
For whatever unique application you have, iNET-PC has the accessories to complete your ideal setup. We have monitors of all sizes and resolutions, ergonomic keyboards for work and gaming, and a variety of mice to choose from. Aside from the essentials, we also offer excellent headphones and speakers optimized for anything from professional editing to gaming or entertainment. Your computer is the heart and mind of your setup, but the accessories are how you experience it. Contact iNET-PC and our techs will get you connected with the best accessories to achieve the optimized gaming experience you’re looking for.
Why iNET CS:GO Computers are Better
- Sleeker and Faster: Mass-produced PCs weigh you down with needless bloatware. At iNET, we don’t make our money off of deals with big software companies; our only customer is you.
- It’s Your PC: You have the final word on what parts your PC gets. If you need a particular graphics card, CPU, case or other parts, iNET-PC will build a gaming computer with that component in mind. If you need a PC to combine your video editing and gaming hobbies, iNET will take care of it.
- Milwaukee’s Best Computer Warranties: All our custom desktops get three-year parts and labor warranties. All laptops get one-year warranties, twice the length of industry competitors.
- Immediate Responses: When you call iNET, you won’t be redirected to an overseas call center or be forced to wait an hour to talk to a human being. In two rings of the phone or less, you’ll be speaking to an IT professional, someone who assembles and repairs custom PCs like yours day in and day out.
- Live, Local Tech Support: iNET offers unmatched IT support to the Milwaukee area. With us you’ll never have to ship your computer off in a box to get it serviced out-of-state or spend hours trying to fix a broken DIY build. Our in-house IT technicians can normally turn around major repairs in just 4-6 business days.