Your mission is forging a successful future for your Milwaukee area business. Our mission is providing technical solutions to make it happen. Specifically, custom networks and computers, fast PC repair, and local Milwaukee area tech support that keeps ahead of ever-evolving standards and the increasing needs of business.
iNET has decades of experience improving the profitability of local businesses with affordable and personalized IT support. From network analysis and computer set-up to IT security, web development and POS equipment, we develop custom IT systems optimized for your business.
Thorough Network Analysis for Southeast Wisconsin Offices
iNET's first step in network construction is onsite network analysis. We'll meet with you at your business, map your current IT system and discuss your needs and business plan. From there we'll lay out a roadmap to improve your company's servers, network infrastructure and workflow software applications.
Computer Networks Built for You
iNET takes the hassle and doubts out of tinkering with an office IT network. Using the information from network analysis, we'll customize our selection of hardware and software to your needs. Our deep knowledge of network infrastructure equipment enables us to put together a high-performance system at a price no other Milwaukee IT company can match.
- Custom-built servers backed by a five-year parts and labor warranty
- Network switches, routers, cables and other hardware selected for durability and cost-effectiveness
- Custom-built desktops optimized for your work software and covered by a three-year warranty
- LenovoThinkPad laptops with a one-year parts and labor warranty
- Complete installation and network configuration of all custom network and server components
- Top-notch network security firewalls and software
- Comprehensive installation and testing of your preferred business software and Microsoft Office
- SEO-friendly, intuitively coded custom websites
- Technical staff training and free computer training
- FREE over-the-phone technical support
- In-store, on-site, and online IT support
- Onsite ioSafe server backups
- Configuration of phone systems, security cameras, and other digital technology at your office
When iNET is done with your network, it will be ready to go from day one. You will walk in the day after we leave, go to your workstation, boot up your computer and begin work without needing to use a setup wizard or plug in a single wire.
Business Website Design, Development & SEO
iNET PC is fortunate to have Milwaukee’s best website development company, iNET Web, under the same roof. iNET Web creates custom websites with a focus on maximizing return on investment—websites that help make Milwaukee businesses more profitable by consistently showing up at the top of search engine results pages.
Unlike other Milwaukee area web development companies, iNET Web doesn’t rely on cookie-cutter, template-based websites. Every iNET Web designed website is unique, and every one is built with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind to ensure your business gets found by your prospects.
If you don’t have a website for your business—or if you’re looking to transition an existing website for ecommerce or mobile device compatibility—get in touch with iNET Web.
The Next Generation of Internet Data Security
Ransomware, spear phishing, spyware and data theft are a constant threat. Every year businesses lose billions to malicious hackers and rogue viruses, and small businesses are often unable to keep up with an ever-changing ecosystem of malware.
Over the years, iNET has witnessed the rise of increasingly sophisticated hackers. As part of our mission to improve IT service for the Milwaukee area, we've looked long and hard to find the best network security systems to protect your company from extortion, theft, and sabotage.
iNET has found the best solution to data protection is doubling up. Our network security system combines the Barracuda email and SonicWall hardware firewalls, uses both Symantec and Sophos Antivirus, and comes with a server backup, typically an ioSafe disaster-proof unit, to maximize your protection. It sounds like a lot, but we've witnessed too many ransomware attacks and email viruses to recommend anything less. iNET doesn't take chances with our clients' livelihoods.
IT Support for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses in Milwaukee and Beyond
Even the best computers will inevitably need service. With iNET PC, downtime is minimal. Unlike most computer companies, a real person answers all calls within two rings and we get right to work on solving your computer problem. No endless menu options to wade through to get to tech support, no call center holding, no mail-in repairs and no warranty disputes.
We offer four ways to get tech support:
- Our phone service is free for life with the purchase of a custom computer, server or network.
- Our remote access computer repair service lets us resolve many common issues from anywhere in the state.
- Our Waukesha store takes questions and repairs damaged hardware during normal business hours.
- Our on-site repair service can be just about anywhere in southeastern Wisconsin on the same day you call.
Point of Sale Services for Retailers
iNET implements POS hardware and software for stores and restaurants all over the Milwaukee area. Our POS systems dramatically increase the efficiency of sales, make taking orders easy, and reduce errors in ledgerkeeping. Learn more about our point of sale systems and some of the businesses we've helped.
Better Components, Service, and Value from iNET PC
iNET PC was founded on a simple premise: Provide our customers the best possible value and they'll be repeat customers. We know long-term success only comes by doing right by our customers. We don't cheap out by using low-quality computer parts in our custom-built computers, and we don't charge inflated prices for IT support and service work. Our success is based almost entirely on customer satisfaction and the referrals our customers make to friends and associates. You can see what some of them have to say about us on our testimonials page.
Contact our Milwaukee business IT solutions experts today for more information about custom-built computers, IT support and website development for business.